Tuesday, August 5, 2014

First project from Bead Along Finished!


Knowing that the next few weeks of my life are going to be crazy I sat down over the weekend and worked on the first project from the new Bead Along Book...Shaped Beadwork and Beyond. The Diamond and Rivoli Earrings are found on page 99. The earrings are pretty easy to make and quick. I made the pair in about an hour and a half. All the project takes is two 12mm Rivoli's, size 11 Delica's, and size 15 seed beads. For those of you who are going to do the bead along you may want to take note that there is one thing that needs to be corrected on the pattern. On page 100 Row 8 you will Peyote 4 with A's. The pattern says to Peyote 5 with A's but I made both earrings and you can only peyote 4. 

This project isn't due until August 25th so get busy and then send me your finished project pics when your finished!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm new to peyote and it took me quite a bit longer and doesn't look nearly as good. Might try another pair before I'm brave enough to post.

Unknown said...

Not sure how to post a picture here, so I posted on Facebook.

Unknown said...

Just discovered your blog. Like your idea of a Bead Along, and looking forward to when you begin again as you're well in to it now.

Anonymous said...

Where can I find this pattern, and the bead-a-long book??

Translate